In this fast paced three hour class, students will be introduced to joining layers of dry clay to create a silver pendant. Classes will be held in Barbara’s home-based studio in Goleta, CA
Examples of Multi-Layer Pendants on Pinterest
- design a multi-layer pendant using rolled, textured, or sculpted pieces of clay
- dry and refine all pieces
- join dried clay to create pendant
- kiln fire dried, refined pendant
- hand finish, patina and polish their new pieces of fine silver jewelry
Cost: $130 includes 16 grams of silver clay ($30 value), tools and materials. Save $30 if you sign up for two classes, same day. Students may want to bring magnification eyewear if needed. Additional clay may be purchased if needed during class.